Monday 3 April 2017

Portrait Shuffle Fun!

The sun is out, the sky is blue........... and I am actually singing today. Luckily I don't have neighbours to worry about so I can do what I like!I have my iPod on full blast and I'm out in my garden studio painting. What could be more fun than that?


Don't laugh - it's only the first coat and I'm hoping she'll get better with another lick of paint tomorrow! The finished panel will be among the exhibits at the Portrait Shuffle exhibition next August. If you don't know about your chance to exhibit with the Through Our Hands artists at Festival of Quilts yet then please take a trip over to portraitshuffle.blogspot.co.uk for all the info. We particularly welcome portraits involving fabric and thread because they'll be seen by thousands of quilters - so don't be put off if you don't mess around with paint like I do!

Please join in and help us raise much needed funds for Save The Children. Annabel is busy sending out the canvases right now but the finished portraits don't need to arrive back with her until July.

Hope I don't sound as though I'm telling you what to do BUT after you've gone to the portrait page (and hopefully signed up to buy your pack!) you really should also check out my daughter Frances' website. She's added a collection of lined fabric cases perfect to hold sunglasses or mobile phones to her range this week and they are in great time for summer. I've got one already as she gave me mine as a Mothers' Day gift! What a good daughter!!

new glasses cases collection!

While I've been writing this my first coat of paint might have dried enough for the next layer - think I may go and do a bit more before dinner!
Bye for now, Linda x

1 comment:



  1. In love with this post.thankyou for the information.
    Please do find the attached files and download it form our website.

    ac market downloading
    Ac Market
    Ac Market apk
    AcMarket apk
    AcMarket download
    download AcMarket



    ReplyDelete